Monday, August 29, 2011

Farmers love the rain!

We had ourselves a nice little rainstorm this afternoon. Not only is the rain great for our crops, (in moderation of course) but it usually gives us a lil time to relax or spend with our families. I came in at 5:30 this afternoon. That's unheard of! Now we dont always get to do this but on the rare occasion that we do it sure is nice!  Like that Luke Bryan song says, "rain is a good thing!"

I know this is just a quick short post, I'm working on a nice big one for later in the week.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Bowndairyman,
    The above image belongs to me, Cathy Beharriell and may be purchased here http://cathy-beharriell.artistwebsites.com/featured/cornfield-landscapes-purple-rain-cathy-beharriell.html as it is for sale in various sizes. This is the main reason that you see the Fine Art America watermark as several people take my work and I have found it on various websites. I do not mind you using it however, in the future please ask and use a link to my work as this is how I make my living. Thank you

    ReplyDelete